Everyone's favorite hotdish - now in dip form! Created especially for National Tater Tot Day and the upcoming Super Bowl.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Pinch & Pour North Dakota Steak & Hamburger Seasoning
- 1 tsp Pinch & Pour Premium Seasoning Salt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese (such as Cheddar or Monterey Jack), divided
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 2 cups thawed, crumbled tater tots, divided
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Brown ground beef with first two spice blends, adding salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Mix together remaining ingredients, setting aside 1 cup tater tots and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix in browned ground beef.
- Transfer to your favorite casserole dish and top with reserved tater tots and cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes until cheese is melted and dip is warmed through.
Developed by Megan Lewis