- 2 medium chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb white or crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into flowers
- 2 Tablespoons Pinch & Pour Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Pinch&Pour Serrano Honey Vinegar
- Crunchy chow mein noodles
Sauté chicken in olive oil until done and set aside in a bowl.
Add the broccoli, onions, and peppers, sautéing until warm but still crunchy.
Place cooked chicken back into the pan and add the serrano honey vinegar.
Cook, stirring, until pieces are coated and hot.
Serve alone, over rice, or chow mein noodles.
Leave a comment